How do I pair my RØDELink transmitter and receiver?
RØDELink kits can easily be paired using the following steps:
- Turn on the Receiver and Transmitter units.
- Open the battery door of both units, allowing access to the pair (red) buttons.
- On the Receiver unit, press and release the pair button (don't hold). The screen status should change to display a flashing channel number and a searching animation to indicate it is in pair mode.
- If you wish to select a specific channel number, press the 'CH'; button to cycle through to the desired channel.
- Press and release the pair button on the Transmitter (don't hold).
- Both units should now display a solid, matching channel number indicating that they are now paired.
If you wish to pair multiple RØDELink kits, simply switch off the first set and then pair the second set using the steps above on a different channel.